Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Holy Trip

Wow!
It has been so long since I didn't post anything in this blog xD

And now, I'm back with these picture when I and my family went to Madinah and Makkah.
Cannot describe by words. All I can say is "AMAZING."

Front side of Nabawi Mosque

Nabawi Mosque Tower



Ka'bah and the people around it

Masjidil Haram, Makkah Al Mukarromah

In The Yard of Quba Mosque

At Kurma Market

Me :3 In Jabal Magnet
For about 10 days, I and my family got so many lesson there. Many new experience too. And we became more patient.
First time when we landed and saw King Abdul Aziz, I just can said "Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar.." "Allah! I breathe with Saudi's air! I walked in this land!"


My pray that I always return and return again is..
"Dear Allah, bring me to this land again, with my lovely husband, with my dearest people, and please bless us. Dear My Almighty Allah.."

No comments:

Post a Comment