Friday, July 2, 2010

Officially 15

Hello Jully!
Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive in this world. Thank you ya Allah.

June 29th 2010, I was 15 years old :)
I accept many birthday wishes from my friends. From sms, facebook, twitter.

My Facebook

My Twitter

Thankyou so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch for all :) I'm really happy at that day.
Thanks to Sasya. She call me from Jakarta to say "Happy Birthday". Hopefully you can be accepted in SMAN 3 Jogjakarta, dear :)

And the special moment of that day is me and my family was go to a pizza restaurant in Malang.
Whoaaaa I'm very excited. There are my mommy, daddy, brother, and of course ME! It was complete.

Dear Allah..
Thank you so much for all you gave to me. My joy cannot describe with words.
My wishes is please give me more strength to face the reality in this world. So I can be more grateful.

Here it is.
New life. New soul. I'm officially 15.

p.s.: I'm sorry, I can't show all of birthday wishes from my facebook or twitter. Please, understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment