Thursday, February 5, 2009

John Vesely !

liat deeehhh......
ih kereeen yah!
wahahahaha
;p

akhir akhir ini aku suka dengerin lagunya Secondhand Serenade

sedikit tentang seconhand serenade yang aku dpet dari sini
" John Vesely, who it is said has the vocal range of an 80s hair band, and looks to rival Elvis, wandered through life, from band to band, finding that he could never settle with just one. Then in the summer of 2004, John decided to do it his own way and go solo.

To distinguish himself from the typical singer/songwriter, John adopts the name Secondhand Serenade - a name with far fewer limits than "John". The name Secondhand Serenade allows him to be free to do whatever he feels like, from a solo performance to ten musicians on stage at once.

Secondhand Serenade took off like John couldn't believe - the crowd at live shows and an ever increasing online presence (not least his MySpace page, with a massive 140,000+ friends) prompted him to release his debut album, Awake.

Perfectionist that he is, the studio was top of the range, and John produced the entire ten tracks himself. John not only organised the recording, but everything down to the performances and packaging. And all of this without any label backing.

All of this care and attention paid off, with album sales rocketing and single releases, such as Maybe, doing well on popular radio stations.

A recording contract is now a possibility, but until that day, Secondhand Serenade will continue to independently prosper."

bisa dimengerti sendiri lah yaaw ;p hehehe
eh tapi aku ngerti yaaah haha dikit dikit dan intinya saja ;p
wahahaha.

album terbarunya, A Twist In My Story

tracklist :
1. Like a Knife
2. Fall for You
3. Maybe
4. Stranger
5. Your Call
6. Suppose
7. Twist in My Story
8. Why
9. Stay Close, Don't Go
10. Pretend
11. Goodbye

hmm..
menurut sayaaa seeeh semuanyaaa enak buat didengerr :D
hehehee
enak aja didengernya gituuw.
hahaha

tapi yg paling aku suka sih Fall For You,Why,sama Stranger

Seconhand Serenade - Fall For you
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

Ohh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

Secondhand Serenade - Why
The buttons on my phone are worn thin
I don't think that I knew the chaos I was getting in.
But I've broken all my promises to you
I've broken all my promises to you.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?

A phrasing that's a single tear,
Is harder than I ever feared
And you were left feeling so alone.
Because these days aren't easy
Like they have been once before
These days aren't easy anymore.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me.

I should have known this wasn't real
And fought it off and fought to feel
What matters most? Everything
That you feel while listening to every word that I sing.
I promise you I will bring you home
I will bring you home.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me.

Secondhand Serenade - Stranger
Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
take a look at me so you can see
how beautiful you are

you call me a stranger
you say I'm a danger
but all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
you are an angel
making all my dreams come true tonight

I'm confident
but I can't pretend I wasn't terrified to meet you
I knew you could see right through me
I saw my life flash right before my very eyes
and I knew just what we'd turn into
I was hopeing that you could see
take a look at me so you can see

you call me a stranger
you say I'm a danger
but all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
you are an angel
making all my dreams come true tonight

you are an angel
making all my dreams come true tonight

take a look at me so you can see
how beautiful you are
x4

your beauty seems so far away
I'd have to write a thousand songs to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

i know that I can't make you stay
but I would give my final breathe to make you understand how beautiful you are
understand how beautiful you are

you call me a stranger
you say I'm a danger
but all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
you are an angel
making all my dreams come true tonight

you call me a stranger
you say I'm a danger
you call me a stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment